Fancy winning a 2022 hot tub holiday at Ullswater Heights or Aysgarth Lodges?
To enter, visit the Leisure Resorts show lodge to the side of the main entrance of Bents Garden & Home, WA3 5NT during the show lodge opening times, Wednesday to Sunday, 10am – 4pm.
The competition ends on Sunday 5th September 2021, good luck!
To arrange an appointment with Colette at our Bents Show Lodge to speak about holiday home ownership please email Colette@leisureresorts.co.uk.
To find out more about Leisure Resorts holidays please click here.
To find out more about holiday home ownership with Leisure Resorts, please click here.
Terms and Conditions
- “The Promoter” of this Prize Draw is Leisure Resorts Limited.
- The “Prize Draw” is open to those living within the UK who are aged 18 years or over except employees, or family of employees, of Promoter. Colleagues from Bents Garden & Home are also not permitted to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and any entrants and/or Winner(s) will be automatically disqualified if found not to fully comply with the eligibility criteria for entering this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is exclusively open to visitors of Bents Garden & Home with valid entries made between Monday 2nd August 2021 and Sunday 5th September 2021. Any entries received after the advertised closing date will not be accepted.
- There is one prize consisting of either a three (3) night ‘off-peak’ weekend stay or a four (4) night ‘off-peak’ mid-week stay for up to four (4) people at either Aysgarth Lodge Holidays or Ullswater Heights in a Classic Escape or Escape Plus category of lodge.
- The Winners will be responsible for any transport or additional accommodation costs incurred in the fulfilment of the prize.
- The prize can be taken on selected off-peak dates from 7th January 2022 to 9th December 2022 (off-peak excludes school holidays), subject to availability and does not include any extras. Bookings must be made using the details supplied in the notification communication. Prize must be redeemed by Monday 28th November 2022.
- To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must fully complete and validate an official prize draw entry form. This must be submitted into the prize draw box at the Leisure Resorts show lodge at Bents Garden & Home, Warrington, WA3 5NT. Incomplete entry forms will be deemed void and will not be entered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
- The winners will be notified by the Promoter via email and/or phone number provided on or before Friday 1st October 2021. The Winner must reply to the notification email and confirm that they accept the Prize within 14 days and provide proof of ID and their full postal address. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for late responses. If the winner fails to respond to the winner notification email and/or provide all requested prize fulfilment information within the required time frame, the winner shall forfeit his or her entitlement to the Prize and the Promoter shall have the right to pick an alternate winner of the Prize.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is limited to one entry per household. Multiple entries per household will be held void and will not be entered.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the Prize for one of equal or greater value. All costs, incidentals and expenses which are not expressly included as part of the Prize shall be the winner’s sole responsibility.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this prize draw without prior notice.
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity associated with this Prize Draw and agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish details of the Winner on its publicly available website or digital platforms.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant confirms that they have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated above.
- The rules of this Prize Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.