The safety of our staff and all visitors to our holiday parks is of the utmost importance to us. We’re part of the official Visit Britain ‘Good to Go’ scheme, showing that we are following all Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and have a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Holiday Home Sales
From 4th July 2020 our parks will be fully re-open and welcoming park tours for potential new holiday home owners. If you’re shielding or would prefer not to visit the park, we can send bespoke video tours of our lodges and park for you. If you do visit, please adhere to the following guidelines. Click here to book your appointment.
- If you are feeling at all unwell or have any of the symptoms of Covid-19 please call us to postpone your visit.
- Please ensure you have researched your route prior to setting off in order to eradicate any unnecessary travelling in the local area.
- When you arrive at park, please use the sanitisation station located outside reception before entering.
- Please ensure you follow the floor markings and adhere to the social distancing rules. Please do not be offended if we do not shake your hand. You will be offered PPE, and if you would like your salesperson to also wear PPE please just let them know..
- During your park tour please adhere to the social distancing rules. Please wait outside the holiday home whilst your salesperson opens all internal doors whilst wearing gloves, so that you don’t have to touch any door handles. When you are called in, you are free to explore, and your salesperson will sit on the sofa or wait outside. Please be assured that holiday homes will be cleaned between each viewing.
We look forward to welcoming back holidaymakers to Aysgarth, Ullswater Heights and Lakesway from 4th July 2020 onwards.
We’ve signed up to the Hoseasons ‘Safer Stays’ agreement in order to ensure that we have put in place all the extra measures required to reduce risk of infection whilst allowing guests to enjoy their holiday.
Please see below the principles of the agreement:
- Protection for cleaners: Appropriate PPE equipment and training for cleaning staff to enable them to work safely and to appropriate guidelines.
- Cleaned and sanitised: Using anti-viral disinfectant for all surfaces and high touch areas.
- Increased cleaning time: Allowing extra time for additional cleaning during changeover.
- Removal of non-essential items: Temporarily remove items which are more difficult to keep clean and hygienic.
- Reassurance given: Information cards to explain extra cleaning practices and where possible, hand sanitiser available to use.
- Managing and reporting cases: Government guidelines followed to report and manage any potential or confirmed infection cases.
- Hot Tub care: Cleaned, sanitised and checked daily to industry standards.
- Safer check-in: You will receive a text message sending you to our online check-in and you will receive a phone call to advise you of your checking in time and to run you through our new check-in process.
- Safer check-out: New ways to check you out, from providing a drop box for your keys on check-out or allowing guests to leave them in the accommodation at the end of stay.
- Hygiene: Making hand sanitisation stations available at the entrances of facilities or for key areas and/or protective screens where interaction is likely.
- Social distancing: For shared facilities and areas, signage on site and markers on the floor requiring guests to follow government guidelines with respect to social distancing whilst on holiday.
- Adapting facilities: Restaurants will be running with reduced capacity to align with Covid-19 guidelines, allowing for social distancing and one-way systems. We will be offering table service however for optimum safety we ask that you place your order through the Leisure Resorts app.
- Sanitisation of high footfall areas: Regular and frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high footfall areas, surfaces and high touch components.
- Our playgrounds will be open and will be sanitised regularly. Chloe Ann’s Farm at Ullswater Heights and Molly’s Farm at Aysgarth will be open, but with social distancing measures in place..
Book with Confidence
If you need to cancel your booking because UK government public health measures mean you are not allowed to travel or if your accommodation is not being provided for any reason, then you will be able to choose any one of the following three options.
- Pay for your summer break just 3 weeks before you go
- Full refund Transfer to a later date or a different resort or accommodation
- Choose an e-voucher to rebook your holiday online
Download our app to order and pay safely and securely for food, and to find out more about our parks.
We’re looking forward to welcoming back our owners to Rivers Edge, Ullswater Heights and Lakesway from 9am on the 4th July 2020.
We ask owners to please distance themselves from their neighbours and staff, and only visit reception if necessary, a phone call or email is preferable.