Why sublet at Ullswater Heights?
Our fully-managed subletting service allows you to remain in control at all times. We simply take the hassle away by managing every aspect of subletting your holiday home. From marketing to booking administration, to cleaning, revenue collection to customer experience – we have every area covered, meaning that you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Through our growing partnership with Hoseasons, one of the travel industry’s most trusted names, we are able to ensure that we attract thousands of holidaymakers each year to Ullswater Heights, each one eager to stay in amongst the best lodge accommodation the UK has to offer, meaning that your holiday home will benefit from all this and much more.
What’s more, our fully managed sublet service offers you the freedom of knowing that you can still make full use of your holiday home for holidays and short breaks at various times throughout the year – safe in the knowledge that everything will be perfect for your arrival.
What are the benefits of our fully managed subletting service?
Your holiday home will be advertised through our extensive marketing efforts and via our booking agent, Hoseasons.
Our digital experts create a leading online presence across the biggest search and social platforms, ensuring maximum exposure for our park and your holiday home.
Hassle Free Letting
Our team look after every aspect of the bookings; from the moment a potential customer enquires, to them leaving the park as happy guests and beyond.
We will keep you updated throughout the process, informing you when we haven’t been able to rent the lodge out, so you can get a cheeky break in if you wish, or regarding any repairs or maintenance that is required.
Laundry and cleaning will be dealt with by us during each stay, including before your return and after your departure.
Keeping it simple is key to the success of our subletting service, we promise to give you quarterly updates on your returns and costs.
We are unable to give you an actual figure of how much you'll earn. Instead, working closely with Hoseasons, we'll always strive to get the highest returns possible for your holiday home – after all, it is all our shared goal to achieve the maximum rate of occupancy and return possible.
Our site fees are £3,495 per annum and when you join the Leisure Resorts family you can enjoy your first year site fee free!
Every visit to Ullswater Heights will be special, bring your friends and family and enjoy relaxing on your deck looking over over the Lake or spend time exploring the magnificent North Lakes.
Everyone will be delighted with a visit to Chloe Ann's farm, the alpacas are a family favourite! Enjoy a meal out at The Lake House Bar & Restaurant or have our delicious cuisine served straight to your front door!
We also have plans for a fantastic new Spa and Leisure Complex, ask us for more information.
The power of our booking partner, Hoseasons
From their humble origins some 75 years ago, the Hoseasons brand has evolved to lead the UK travel market, positioning themselves as the undisputed go-to for self-catering short breaks and holidays across the British Isles.
At Ullswater Heights, we work exclusively with Hoseasons as our booking partner, harnessing their marketing reach and undoubted power to drive our levels of occupancy and revenue opportunities.
As part of our fully managed sublet service, your holiday home would form part of the Ullswater Heights fleet offering. Hoseasons bookings can be made through their website, contact centre or through their extensive trade partnerships and affiliate base. Bookings made via Hoseasons or directly via our reception teams are all allocated on arrival.
It is important to note that unlike most other holiday park companies, Leisure Resorts rotates all accommodation including owner owned sublet units. This means your holiday home will be as occupied as ours throughout the season when of course you are not using it yourself.
Did you know?
In 2019 Hoseasons benefited from:
– 30 million plus unique web visitors
– Had a social reach of 90 million plus
– 1.75 million plus holidays and short breaks booked
Lodge locations at Ullswater Heights
Our exclusive collection of ‘Turnkey’ lodges are ready to own right now on some of the most sought-after locations that Ullswater Heights has to offer. All you need to do is turn the key and everything is ready for you.
- Classic Escape – SOLD OUT
Pitches 30-sold, 32-sold, 33-sold
- Contemporary 4
Pitches 72-sold, 73-sold, 100, 101 – Final two remaining
- Escape Plus
Pitches 111, 112, 113
- Spa Retreat
Click on the map to enlarge
Classic Escape, Carnaby Helmsley Lodge, 2019
39 x 13 feet / 507 sq feet / 2 bedrooms / Sleeps 4
Bathroom and ensuite
Complete lodge ownership
A superb three-bed lodge retreat. Undoubtedly tasteful and stylish, the delightful Carnaby Helmsley offers plenty of space, comfort and relaxation.
Escape Plus, Prestige Studio, 2019
42 x 24 feet / 588 sq feet / 2 bedrooms / Sleeps 4
Complete lodge ownership
Exclusive to Leisure Resorts, our Prestige Studios are ultra-contemporary 14ft lodges boasting incredible open plan living and an architecturally designed layout to maximise space.
Contemporary 4, Arrondale, Monaco Duo & Victory Cezanne, 2019
41 x 20 feet / 820 sq feet / 2 bedrooms / Sleeps 4
2 bathrooms / Utility room
Complete lodge ownership
Offering delicately balanced classics, traditional, timeless designs alongside the latest styling trends.
Spa Retreat, Prestige Dovecote
42 x 22 feet / 924 sq feet / 2 double bedrooms / Sleeps 4
Two Ensuite Shower rooms
Complete lodge ownership
Uber-modern, ultra-spacious living space inside and a truly unique space outside boasting unspoilt Lakeland views. Our exceptional Prestige Dovecote re-defines luxury lodge living.
A holiday park experience like no other
We look forward to
welcoming you soon
Book your Discovery Day today call 01768 800 857
Ullswater Heights - North Lakes
Terms & Conditions
1. All subletting of your holiday home must be performed via the park, you are not permitted to let the lodge out independently.
2. We will deduct 36.5% + VAT commission, along with £120 +VAT, from the total monies received for each booking. This covers Hoseasons & Leisure Resorts commission/admin fees and all standard cleaning costs.
3. The category your lodge sits within will be fully explained to you at point of purchase, along with details of its pre-set price banding. The following table shows an estimated annual revenue by category based on actual gross revenue / occupancy rates throughout the last calendar year (adjusted for COVID-19).
*Gross revenue is inclusive of VAT & commissions due
4. You will need to decide whether your lodge will be pet friendly / not pet friendly. If you are planning on bringing a pet to Ullswater Heights you must select a pet friendly lodge. For pet friendly lodges, an additional charge of £45 will be included within the holiday price at point of booking. Leisure Resorts reserves the right to offer your lodge as part of any ‘Pets Go Free’ promotion.
5. There will be annual running costs associated with the subletting of your holiday home, which include but are not limited to: Repairs & Maintenance from any damage occurred, Replacement of missing or damaged items, Annual Gas Test, 3-yearly Electric Test, Annual TV Licence, Annual Hot Tub Maintenance Charge, Gas Usage, Electric Usage, Winterisation of Lodge (if applicable).
6.The lodge must have a working smoke alarm, CO alarm, Fire Extinguisher and Fire Blanket installed. We check these each changeover day and any repairs or replacements will be made at your cost.
7. You will be provided with the inventory required for subletting, this must remain as it is in the Lodge and cannot be changed. Any replacements will be organised by us and added to your owner account as and when incurred.
8. We will perform an in-depth inspection of your holiday home annually, agreeing what essential works need to take place to keep it on sublet for coming year; all works must be complete prior to it being rented out to guests.
9. We will offer you a 7-year minimum term on sublet from the date of manufacture. Further details will be discussed at the time of purchase and detailed on your Sales Agreement. Point 9 is subject to the works in point 8 being complete.
10. All personal belongings must be removed from the lodge prior to subletting. As part of your agreement, we will offer you the opportunity to purchase 1 standard size external storage box to store any items you wish to. We will not be held responsible for any damages to personal items or any personal items going missing.
11. We endeavour to give you as much notice as possible when your lodge is not rented out but cannot guarantee a timescale.
12. Your returns will remain in your owners account throughout the calendar year. At the end of the calendar year, we will deduct any utility bills (including hot tub charges) incurred within the calendar year and any other costs chargeable to yourself. The site fee for the calendar year following will also be deducted. The balance will remain in your owners account unless you request to have this to paid directly to you. Requests for payment must be confirmed by no later than the 31st January and monies will be paid to you by the end of February.
13. Upon returning to your lodge, following it’s rental, you will find it cleaned ready for your arrival. A standard cleaning charge is applicable and supply of clean bedding, towels etc… can be arranged on request.
14. Should we be renting your holiday home out on the day of your departure you must check-out by 10am.
15. Dates you wish to occupy your lodge must be given to the admin team by November 30th the previous year. Any dates not given by this date will be automatically be put up for sublet until we hear otherwise.
16. You may cancel your sublet dates with notice, given that the category of your Lodge is not fully booked. If the Lodge is booked out and suitable alternative accommodation isn’t available, you may be charged a fee for cancelling the booking.
17. You can choose to stop subletting at any time by giving 3 months’ notice. If you choose to stop subletting we will need to transfer your holiday home to one of our owner area pitches, which is subject to availability and you will incur all costs of the transfer.
18. You are still bound by the Terms & Conditions of your Site Licence Agreement.
What people say…
"Just lovely - I fell in love with the place on the first day."
- Andy and Gemma Firth, York
"An amazing holiday - location, service, lodges, everything was perfect!"
- Stephen and Jan Smith, Keswick
"We’ve kept coming back - our favourite place in the UK."
- Moira and Richard Goldsmith, Cheshire