Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
By using our website, you agree to us using cookies as set out in this policy.
- To collect information: This means we can learn more about how you use our website so we can improve your online experience.
- To dynamically tailor your experience and provide functionality: Cookies allow us to provide you with information, products and features that we think you’ll find interesting.
- To make our marketing more relevant: We can show you relevant offers and promotions on this website and through our advertising networks.
Information which we collect when you visit:
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access our website;
- the date and time you access our website;
- your clicks and movement through our website, including the pages you enter, visit and exit our website from; and
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website, or if you have visited our website by clicking on a link in an email sent to you.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use, as well as the effectiveness of our email marketing. We use this information to ensure that our web pages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience.
Types of cookies we use:
The following are the types of cookies we use on our website and some more details about what they’re used for:
Type of cookie
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies allow us to make sure you get the best possible experience on our website and its features and functions. They’re essential for you to be able to use the features and functions of our website, and to search and buy online with us.
ANALYTICAL / TESTING COOKIES
These cookies help us understand how our customers are using the website and how our website operates so we can make things better. We can also use this information to measure the effectiveness of our marketing and to test our website.
BEHAVIOURAL / FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
These cookies help us provide you with an online experience that’s tailored to your needs. They help us show you the most relevant content, based on your preferences. For instance, these cookies ensure that you are shown the correct contact details on our website.
We also use these cookies in connection with features and services you use on our website, such as watching a video, publishing content to your social media feed or using a live chat function (if relevant)
Marketing cookies can be used by us and our partners. They allow us to interact with you on our website and once you’ve left our website – by showing you an advert for example – to help you find the holiday that’s right for you.
We also use these cookies to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and to determine the frequency with which you are shown a particular advertisement.
We also use these cookies to send you marketing communications in accordance with your preferences.
- Make it possible for you to use our Leisure Resorts website(s)
- Show you information and offers that are relevant to you
- Find out more about how you and our other customers use the site
Improving your experience:
We can also find out how you move around our website, so we can look into any errors stopping you from being able to do what you want. The data we collect from cookies is really important for us to improve your experience.
Making your experience personal:
Cookies help us to personalise your experience by letting us know how you’re using the Leisure Resorts website(s) on your particular computer or device, which means we can work out what’s most relevant to you.
Adverts on other websites:
Refusing cookies and changing your mind after you’ve accepted
You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse all cookies, choose which cookies you want or don’t want, or ask to be notified when a cookie is set. Use the help feature in your browser to see how.
Changing your mind after you’ve accepted our cookies:
Find out more on cookies
Take a look at these websites for more information on cookies:
If we decide to change this policy, we will post the updated policy on this website. The updated policy will take effect as soon as it is posted on our website. This policy was last updated in May 2017.
FOR OWNERSHIP ENQUIRIES CALL 01539 55 22 65